Drum Roll Please.
1. Better than just family videos, build a lasting bond with a child through video bedtime stories, in just minutes each week.
2. Reading aloud to children with bedtime stories is the single most effective tool for developing language and literacy. Source: Reach Out and Read
3. Read to your great, great, great, great grandchild/niece/nephew through these recorded keepsakes of family videos and the bedtime stories that you create!
4. Embrace your inner child with video storytelling – immerse yourself in a children’s e-book through the world created by authors and illustrators!
5. Literacy doesn’t begin at kindergarten—or even in preschool. Babies respond to adults talking to them; 1-year-olds point to pictures in picture books; and 2-year-olds chant nursery rhymes – all available with video bedtime stories. Source: National Assoc. for the Education of Young Children
6. Exchange ideas with other families in a storytelling community on our Storyblogger.
7. Recent studies affirm reading aloud to a child up to age 5 is a positive predictor for literacy in later years. Now kids can watch you read aloud with video bedtime stories. Source: National Early Literacy Report
8. Connect Military Families by donating video bedtime stories through our Partners at Blue Star Families!
9. Give mom and dad a break reading bedtime stories and send a *parent approved, kid-friendly multimedia experience! It’s family videos with bedtime stories! *Mom’s Choice Awards Honors Be There Bedtime Stories.
10. Say More Than Just Goodnight!